Course convening (at the University of Manchester):
- Development Fundamentals
- Development Fieldwork
- Industrial Competitiveness and Global Transformation
- Global Institutions, Trade Rules and Development
- Research Skills for Economic Development II: Qualitative Methods
Guest lecturing on the following courses:
- IDPM/MGDI 60411 Fundamentals of Development (Autumn 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
- IDPM 60072 Global Political Economy (Spring 2015, Spring 2016)
- MGDI 61461 Global Inequalities and Social Development (Autumn 2017, 2018, 2019)
- MGDI 31101 International Development: Principles, Perspectives and Practice (Autumn 2016).
- I have led MSc Globalisation, Trade and Industry students on fieldtrips to Uganda in 2014, 2015 and 2016.
- > 20 Master’s dissertations
- Co-supervision of one PhD student to completion
- Co-supervisor of one current PhD student
- Programme Director, MSc Industry, Trade and Development, University of Manchester, September 2013-August 2015.
- Programme Director, MSc Globalization and Development, University of Manchester, September 2013-August 2015.
- Fellow of the Higher Education Authority, 2017
- Colleges of Worcester Consortium (COWC), Seminar in College Teaching, Spring 2011